guix-devel

Volunteering

From: Felipe López
Subject: Volunteering
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 14:28:55 -0500

Hi,

I've been helping in libre software projects for some years. The last
project in which I participated was gNewSense. I helped there since
version 2.4 doing some graphics, documentation, and translations. I've
done some scripting in Python, and I'm learning to program, but I'm a
naive programmer.

I read somewhere that you may be needing some graphics soon. In
gNewSense I used to do visual-theme proposals for each mayor version of
the system [1][2] and I would like to do the same for Guix if you think
it's OK. Is anyone working on the visual part of the project?

Thanks,

[1] http://galaxia.rtfd.org/
[2] http://gnsaurora.rtfd.org/

--