guix-devel

Re: Changing python-wrapper to handle lib/ etc.

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Changing python-wrapper to handle lib/ etc.
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 21:19:28 +0100

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 11:13:45AM +0100, Andreas Enge wrote:
> Thanks, I will try to update and keep you updated.

This was it not. There is also a newer swig-3.0.2, but it also does not
solve the problem. My suspicion is that swig has never worked with python
for us. So my current solution would be to disable it and push this change
if all dependent packages build. Someone interested in swig and python can
then try to fix this.

Andreas