guix-devel

Re: [ART] Background image for GRUB

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [ART] Background image for GRUB
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 18:20:37 -0500

On 04/11/14 17:25, Andreas Enge wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 04:15:47PM -0600, Eric Bavier wrote:
>> I think the the red in the lower corners is a bit distracting though.
>> Could it perhaps be a more subtle color?
>
> Or could it be more Guix specific? For instance, one of the coloured petals
> of the guix logo in each corner, and the text part "Guix The GNU system" of
> the logo in the last one (upper right, I would say)?

I did that when I started :), but I found the result a bit more
distracting. That's why I decided to use only two colors from the Guix
logo: blue for the selected entry in the boot options and red|green for
ornaments (bottom corners). I'll include this in the variations I'll
post later, though.

> Just an idea of someone who is incapable of producing artwork...
>
> Andreas

Thanks,

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo