guix-devel

Re: [ART] Background image for GRUB

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [ART] Background image for GRUB
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 10:52:26 +0100

Bruno,

As a long-time GNU contributor and maintainer, I’m pretty sure Andreas
is fully aware of what you’re saying.  That does not mean he cannot have
a slightly different opinion on what should appear on the boot screen,
after all.  Please respect those facts.

Also, keep in mind that we need to Richard’s assent before we can call
our work “the GNU system” (two years ago I thought we had his assent,
hence the logo etc., but later discussions suggested otherwise.)

We all agree on the goal, let’s just keep hacking until it’s obvious
that our work fits the bill and deserves the Grand Name.  :-)

Ludo’.