guix-devel

Re: Help needed for screenshots

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: Help needed for screenshots
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 10:18:44 -0500

On 14/11/14 18:02, Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro wrote:
> Em Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:47:08 +0100
> address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) escreveu:
>
>> Would you like to give it a try?
>
> Yeah, but I'd like to try Galleria first, as I already have some
> experience with it, and have got all needed templates.  That way we
> can reduce the integration time and complexity.  In the near future,
> however, if we find any necessary feature that is lacking in Galleria,
> time permitting, I might try to migrate to YoxView.  If, however,
> someone else is willing to integrate YoxView right away, I don't mind
> in letting them come forward.

I was planning to make a design proposal for the website, and it
includes a "screenshots" section (I can use YoxView if necessary). But
it could take me at least a week to put things together for people to
review it.

What do you think?

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/

PGP Klefo ID  : 0x8A296B99
Fingrala marko: 7ED8 4963 C881 647C 9DA0 FDE6 881B 91ED 8A29 6B99