guix-devel

Re: Help needed for screenshots

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: Help needed for screenshots
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:00:07 -0200

Em Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:43:01 -0200
Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro <address@hidden> escreveu:

> It *does* know the license as described in [0].  However it fails to
> detect it because I forgot to add a specially crafted link pointing to
> it.  Sorry.

Wow... what a weird sentence!  Here "it" refers to three different
things.  I meant:

  It *does* know the license as described in [0].  However it fails to
  detect the license because I forgot to add a specially crafted link
  pointing to the page.

> I can easily correct it so LibreJS can use it.  The question is: would
> you like the table where it currently is, or in another dedicated
> page, linked to from the main one?

Here you should read:

  I can easily correct the page so LibreJS can use it. [...]

Sorry for the noise. :-P

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;