guix-devel

Re: Help needed for screenshots

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: Help needed for screenshots
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 02:33:07 -0200

Em Tue, 18 Nov 2014 21:45:43 +0100
address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) escreveu:

> All in all, I’m happy to apply a patch that would move it to a
> different page, or make it smaller and light-grey, something like
> that.

Attached is a patch that fix the cluttering issue.  I've taken an
alternative design however: one that neither requires the creation
of another dedicated page, nor makes the JS license table always
visible on the main page.

The attached patch makes the logo of LibreJS float over the left
side of the footer's gray bar of links ("GNU home page ... Site map").
When the mouse cursor hovers over it, it expands to the full JS license
table, which is detached and floating over the main web page.  It's
simple, but works well.

This patch adds no Javascript code.  It adds only CSS code in-lined in
the page's header.

The file 'images.txz' contains the LibreJS logo, please extract it in
the root directory.

I hope it does the job.

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;