guix-devel

Re: wip-libreoffice

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: wip-libreoffice
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 07:16:50 +0100

Thanks Andraes,

Note that LO has some *very* specific dependencies.  In some cases, they have
even gone so far as to fork projects.  So it may be that we'll need to maintain
several versions of a package to satisfy everthing.

Anyway, I will keep an eye on the build and see if we can make it build to a
succesfull
conclusion.  Anyone else interested can also chip in.

J'