guix-devel

FOSDEM talk

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: FOSDEM talk
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 13:59:58 +0100

Hello,

I would like to submit a proposal for a Guix talk to the distribution
track at FOSDEM, like last year, and the deadline is approaching:

  https://fosdem.org/2015/news/2014-09-30-accepted-devrooms/

On one hand, I’m starting to feel like a broken record ;-), but on the
other, a general talk along the lines of the 2014 GHM probably can’t
hurt given that Guix is still little known.

What do people think?  What topic do you think should be addressed?
What was missing from this summer’s GHM talk?

BTW, if there are volunteers, there could also be more focused Guix
talks in the Lisp track and in the Configuration management track.
Any takers?  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.