guix-devel

Re: Preliminary 'wip-armhf' branch pushed

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Preliminary 'wip-armhf' branch pushed
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:47:19 +0100

It would seem then, that the only difference between the wip-arm and the
wip-armhf
branches is the value of the --with-fpu flag.

I'm not an ARM expert, so I don't know how important that setting is.  But I do
know
that there are many different fpus - if we are going to have a new branch for
every combination
of flags then there are going to be rather a lot of branches.

We need to find a better solution.

J'