guix-devel

Re: Libtool

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Libtool
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 00:18:48 +0100

I’ve finally updated Libtool (commit e13f715).  The test failures turned
out to be just the same as before, plus a couple of others due to the
fact that some tests now need autoconf and automake.

However, I haven’t ported the MIPS patch.

I would like to make this version of Libtool the default in
core-updates, but that needs to work on MIPS before we can do that.
Mark?

Thanks,
Ludo’.