guix-devel

Re: 0.8.1 release schedule

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: 0.8.1 release schedule
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:18:23 -0300

On 2015-01-27 07:03, address@hidden wrote:
Andreas Enge <address@hidden> skribis:

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:06:08AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
For a while I contemplated the idea of releasing 0.8.1 before FOSDEM,
but at this point it wouldn’t allow enough testing, I guess.  So that
would have to be done the week after.

Thoughts?

It would be nice to have a new release before your talk at FOSDEM!
Could we not risk it? Hydra has been so busy recently. Maybe all the fixes
since 0.8 offset the risk of new bugs...

It’s indeed very tempting.

Let’s do some more testing and see how that goes.

Thanks,
Ludo’.
I'll update today and report it.
--