guix-devel

Re: wicd porting so far.

From: Omar Radwan
Subject: Re: wicd porting so far.
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 12:25:36 -0800

Ok, so far, I've got the build environment setup, but I realized that I must have urwid to get an ncurses interface in wicd, so I'm doing that first. Here is the urwid.scm http://paste.lisp.org/display/14553 before you point out anything, I plan to put it on the python.scm file, just not right now because I don't want to get confused or anything. Here is the error file after I ./configure, make, ./pre-inst-env guix build urwid http://paste.lisp.org/display/145537 Also notice that I didn't change the hash, it's the same one as the less.scm hash. I still don't know how to generate the base32 string. Any help is greatly appreciated.

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 7:08 PM, David Thompson <address@hidden> wrote:
Omar Radwan <address@hidden> writes:

>>You need to run the './bootstrap' script first.  See the 'HACKING' file
>>for more details about building from git.
>
> after install autoconf as the hacking file suggested, the ./bootstrap now
> complains about not having autopoint to run

You must also install GNU Gettext, also mentioned in the HACKING file.

--
David Thompson
Web Developer - Free Software Foundation - http://fsf.org