guix-devel

Re: Guix System Distribution now FSF-endorsed

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: Guix System Distribution now FSF-endorsed
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 11:44:22 -0300

On 2015-02-05 11:28, address@hidden wrote:
Daniel Pimentel <address@hidden> writes:

In soon the Guix GSD will be in distrowatch too, I request it.

This makes me worry because DistroWatch seems strongly focused on "Linux
distros".  Maybe it will be fine if the description states clearly what
Guix System Distribution really is...  (I'm aware that Trisquel,
Parabola, etc. are there too.  Not sure what to think of that either.)

Taylan
It's true Taylan, but I would like that distrowatch put the minimal description about Guix GSD. Several users know distrowatch and it's a big database about GNU/Linux, so the Guix GSD must there is too, I think.

Sorry for it :(
--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)