guix-devel

Re: [ART] Updated GRUB background with GuixSD logo

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: [ART] Updated GRUB background with GuixSD logo
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:57:06 -0300

On 2015-02-12 14:04, Luis Felipe López Acevedo wrote:
Hi,

I just pushed modified backgrounds for GRUB using the new GuixSD logo.
To use the new backgrounds, GRUB configuration should be updated to use
"yellow" for selected entries in the list (see attached image).

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome,
I like it, congratulation again. Why not red or blue color?

Thanks,
--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)