guix-devel

Re: [ART] Website mockup rev1

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: [ART] Website mockup rev1
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:25:50 -0200

Em Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:28:49 -0500
Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> escreveu:

Luis, congratulations on your excellent artistic work!

> Black header
> http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/static/temp/img/guixsd/home-view-black-rev1.png

I really like dark backgrounds. :-P

I have an idea to contribute: I think that being developed by the GNU
project is mainly what sets GuixSD apart from all other distributions
of the GNU system.  However, I couldn't find any reference to the GNU
project on that web page.  I suggest making an explicit and objective
reference to it possibly changing the first description item from:

 "- is an advanced distribution of the GNU Operating System."

 "- is an advanced distribution of the GNU Operating System developed
 by the GNU project."

where "GNU project" is an hyperlink to gnu.org.

Thanks for your work!

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;

[GNU DISCLAIMER] I'm a GNU hacker, but my views don't necessarily
match those of the GNU project.  Hereby I express my own opinion,
style and perception, in good faith, aiming the betterment of GNU.