guix-devel

Incomplete first draft of my GSoC proposal

From: Rohan Prinja
Subject: Incomplete first draft of my GSoC proposal
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 03:17:48 +0530

Hi Guix,

PFA an incomplete first draft of my GSoC proposal for a DHCP client for Guix and dmd. Please take a look, thank you in advance! I've tried to conform to the GNU proposal guidelines: http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html

The draft is incomplete because I've left out only the detailed timeline, which I can only complete once  the deliverables are finalised :) Right now I have a rough idea, but I would like your help telling me if the deliverables I have proposed are too little, or too much, or too vague, as well as pointing out any other issues with my proposal you can spot.

Thanks again,

-Rohan