guix-devel

DrRacket

From: Federico Beffa
Subject: DrRacket
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 10:09:53 +0100

Hi,

I've noticed that on my system DrRacket does not work properly.
Comparing with the version provided by Debian I notice the following
differences:

* When the program starts the Debian version shows a message windows
with the loading process. The window doesn't appear with the guix
version.

* When I want to exit the program, the guix version hangs and I need
to kill it. In the Debian version, when I exit the program, I'm shown
a dialog asking for confirmation. I guess the guix version is waiting
for an answer which the user has no way to answer.

Regards,
Fede