guix-devel

Re: [ART] Updated SLiM theme with GuixSD logo

From: 白い熊@相撲道
Subject: Re: [ART] Updated SLiM theme with GuixSD logo
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 18:44:25 +0100

On 2015-03-14 15:03, address@hidden wrote:
The new theme is elegant, however I'd like to use the Gnu one out of
nostalgia. Where can I set it so SLiM shows the GNU logo instead?

See the #:theme and #:theme-name options of ‘slim-service’.

HTH,
Ludo’.

Thanks for this. I've checked the options and understand theme-name gives the dir of the theme. However, I've checked the two dirs of slim I have installed in the store. One of them is the original one, which boots with the GNU, the other one is the current one with the GuixSD logo. However both only contain a `default' theme dir, plus none of these contain either the GNU or GuixSD background.

So, SLiM must be getting them from somewhere else. But where? I ran a file search for common graphics types with names containing gnu, GNU, and uix, but found nothing. I must be missing something. Could you help me move further along?
--
白い熊@相撲道