guix-devel

Re: GuixSD tee-shirts and hoodies available

From: Thompson, David
Subject: Re: GuixSD tee-shirts and hoodies available
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:45:10 -0400

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Luis Felipe López Acevedo
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just created a GuixSD tee-shirt and hoodie in teespring:
> http://teespring.com/guixsd-for-the-libre-geek .
>
> For those who can afford it, I hope you enjoy it :)

Awesome!  I bought a t-shirt.  I'm curious how the colors will turn
out, though.  There's a gradient in the logo and the number of
different colors that can be used on a shirt is usually quite limited,
but for $20 including shipping I figured it was worth the risk.  :)

If these ever happen to be in demand, I think that we could propose it
as an item for the FSF/GNU Press store.

This reminds me that I've been meaning to order a small batch of Guix
stickers...

- Dave