guix-devel

Hydra fails to evaluate core-updates

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Hydra fails to evaluate core-updates
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 19:33:50 -0400

Hydra consistently fails to evaluate core-updates commit
7934c8cfee2fbab202939d9d4ba0a8b6bb7dd7dc when subset is "all"
(more precisely I removed the "subset" input altogether).

I've attached the evaluation error output.

In order to make progress for the next several hours, I've asked Hydra
to evaluate subset "core" for now, which seems to work.

      Mark