guix-devel

Re: GuixSD tee-shirts and hoodies available

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: GuixSD tee-shirts and hoodies available
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 21:52:58 -0500

On 2015-04-09 10:45, Thompson, David wrote:
Awesome!  I bought a t-shirt.  I'm curious how the colors will turn
out, though.  There's a gradient in the logo and the number of
different colors that can be used on a shirt is usually quite limited,
but for $20 including shipping I figured it was worth the risk.  :)

It seems the risk of bad quality prints is minimum:

"Teespring guarantees satisfaction and quality from both forms of printing, and all designs uploaded to our website undergo a thorough and rigorous analyzation period before the printing process has started."

See http://answers.teespring.com/customer/portal/articles/1883085-printing-methods for more info.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/