guix-devel

Re: Guix translation to pt-br using new template available

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: Guix translation to pt-br using new template available
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:39:39 -0300

Hello Daniel,

On 2015-05-13 04:06, Daniel Pimentel wrote:
Hi Guix, it follow in attached the Guix translated to PT-BR. My little
contribution.

Please join the Brazilian team (http://translationproject.org/team/pt_BR.html) by writing to the team leader and the team's mailing list, showing them your work and asking for comments/improvements. Once you have joined the team (when the team leader has notified me of this), you will be able to upload
your file to the robot (http://translationproject.org/html/robot.html).

Regards,

Benno
Allright Benno, I sent email to leader and translationproject team.

Thanks,
--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)