guix-devel

Re: Guix feedbacks

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: Guix feedbacks
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 10:36:32 -0300

After install GuixSD 0.8.2, the Grub image (the GuixSd wallpaper, it's
amazing) not appear. I need to update system (guix pull; guix system
reconfigure /etc/config.scm)

Oh this is weird.

Maybe was my connection when build substitute. I tried again (I installed in 2 computers: my laptop and desktop) and report it.

I wrote in my blog about free software, GNU, Guix, Emacs, XFCE and
others things. So, I'd like opinion about it. Link:
https://d4n1.org/guix-install/

Nice!  The URL of the installation image is wrong though.

Thanks for the feedback, it’s helpful!

Ludo’.

Updated :)

Thank you for feedbacks :)