guix-devel

Re: Guix Oficial Website

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: Guix Oficial Website
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:04:44 -0500

On 2015-05-18 08:17, John Darrington wrote:
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 06:53:15PM +0200, Ludovic Court??s wrote:
     Daniel Pimentel <address@hidden> skribis:

> I like Guix's website??, design is beautiful, site clean and objective.

I was about to announce it :-) So the new web site, designed by Felipe, is now deployed, in time for the new release. Big thanks to Felipe for the beautiful design and initial implementation, and to Mathieu for
     putting the Scheme side of things on track!

     Suggestions, typos, etc. are welcome!

It would be better if black text on a very dark grey background was avoided. Also, there is too much empty real estate. I don't like having to scroll
down three screens, when the text could all fit on one.

Just my $0.02

Yes, you're right. I didn't notice that. Sorry. It's a bug.

I chose background and foreground colors that are accessible, but missed that on image links.

Thanks for your feedback.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/