guix-devel

Re: 01/01: gnu: bluez: Install the library and header files.

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: 01/01: gnu: bluez: Install the library and header files.
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 09:25:22 +0200

Hello,

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 06:41:49PM -0400, Mark H Weaver wrote:
> The form feeds that you just removed were put in by civodul in commit
> c84d0eca053cd524294ad10c1f49a877902932c4.  Presumably he put them there
> intentionally.  Did you intend to remove them as part of this unrelated
> bluez commit?

this is just a consequence of my editor settings that remove white space
at the end of lines upon saving a file. I usually only see them when I
commit (and did not consider it harmful, except that it hides the real
changes in the diff). I just changed it so that only white space at the end
of lines I touched are concerned.

Andreas