guix-devel

Guix package steps

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Guix package steps
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:15:31 -0300

Hi guix,

I tried create new packages (ipcalc, nmap, xfburn and others) but without success.

My steps (based on talk GNU Guix packaging by Andreas Enge):
0. Git clone guix repository by savannah;
1. Copy gnu/package/indent.scm to mypackage.scm in this same folder;
2. Add module to gnu-system.am
3. Download mypackage;
4. Edit mypackage.scm and add hash, license and other information;
5. ./pre-inst-env guix build mypackage -K
6. Erro: bash: ./pre-inst-env: No such file or directory

But there is pre-inst-env.in only. The script pre-inst-env not exist in repository. So where is pre-inst-env?

Thanks for help and sorry for my noob question kkk.

--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)
GnuPG (0B1A1914)