guix-devel

Create package and guix-daemon

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Create package and guix-daemon
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:35:06 -0300

Hi guix,

I'm tried create a simple package (ipcalc, but in soon I'll try build the complex packages), but there's a error with guix-daemon socket:

./pre-inst-env guix build ipcalc --keep-failed
;;; note: source file /home/dani/Desktop/development/git/guix/guix/config.scm ;;; newer than compiled /run/current-system/profile/share/guile/site/2.0/guix/config.go guix build: error: failed to connect to `/usr/local/var/guix/daemon-socket/socket': No such file or directory

I added my user, dani, to guixbuild in my config.scm, and I tried with root "guix-daemon --build-users-group=guixbuild" but without success.

Help me :(

P.S: I my system there isn't /usr directory.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1 3:)