guix-devel

Re: Set screen resolution in X.

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Set screen resolution in X.
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 11:23:58 +0200

On Thu 13 Aug 2015 09:12, Camel <address@hidden> writes:

> ERROR: In procedure primitive-load:
> ERROR: In procedure scm_lreadr:
> /gnu/store/6bhrflbps4mav5yv5mas6fazcb59734f-slim.cfg-builder:1:159:
> Unknown # object: #\<
>
> Does anyone could give me an example of configured slim-service with
> xorg-configuration-file?

I was getting similar errors when I had stale .go files lying around
from before packages were moved.  The .go files would be picked up
because my os-config.scm included their modules explicitly.  Since this
is in slim and thus guixsd you might be experiencing something similar,
dunno.  Try "find ~/src/guix -name '*.go' | xargs rm" and then rebuild
guix, perhaps.

Andy