guix-devel

Sound volume in XFCE

From: 白い熊@相撲道
Subject: Sound volume in XFCE
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 13:07:42 +0200

How do I control sound volume in XFCE? guix package doesn't show me any XFCE plugins I could install, none come installed by default.

I'm fine manipulating volume via alsamixer, however would like the little panel plugin so I increase/decrease volume there directly.

Or is my XFCE install borked? When I click on the Applications start menu, many items are missing icons etc, which shouldn't be the case.
--
白い熊@相撲道