guix-devel

Re: Cross-compilation from armhf to mips64el

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Cross-compilation from armhf to mips64el
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:10:37 +0200

On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 08:47:26PM -0400, Mark H Weaver wrote:
> Note that we successfully cross-compile from i686 to
> mips64el-linux-gnu, so I guess that works.

Oh I see, there was a misunderstanding on my part - I somehow thought that
we were successfully disabling the cross-build from i686 to mips.
So do I understand correctly now that the procedure from-32-to-64? is
currently superfluous, since we do not currently build for the target
mips64el-linux-gnuabi64?

Sorry for the noise based on my fundamental misunderstanding!

Andreas