guix-devel

Fwd: lol, parabola linux dev struggle goes on the comic

From: Dika Setya Prayogi
Subject: Fwd: lol, parabola linux dev struggle goes on the comic
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:49:24 +0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dika Setya Prayogi <address@hidden>
Date: 2015-10-13 17:23 GMT+07:00

 Greetings. dont know what to do in my free time I draw this parabola
linux comic, lol very fun. it still in rc freshly draw special for you
guys. and you all are nice guy I meet in the milist and I hope you can
leave your opinion to me about this comic :-D .

login to: http://m.ctrlv.in/
use my account for quick access:
1.username:dikasetyaprayogi
2.pass:789786789786
3.enjoy

it is still 3 parabola linux comic featuring parabola dev see them at
https://www.parabola.nu/people/hackers/ , and I dont say I will not
make another comic, so just wait what will happen.

and just tell me if there is something wrong