guix-devel

Locale

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Locale
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:38:42 +0200

Hello,

although I am afraid to raise allergic reactions, I must say that locales
do not seem to work any more on my guix on debian setting since the last
upgrade... Although I chose a utf8 locale, I am not seeing special characters
in mutt (taken from guix).

Hopefully it is just a simple matter of setting things up.
Currently I have this:
   export
LOCPATH=$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale:$HOME/.guix-profile/share/locale
as was suggested at some point in time by the search path directives.
Do I need to add "2.22/" to them?

Andreas