guix-devel

Update MPlayer to 1.2

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Update MPlayer to 1.2
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 16:56:55 +0300

I saw that mplayer 1.2 came out recently. I wanted to make sure that the patch
was good as is, and shouldn't be split. Since the last release, libdvdnav and
libdvdcss are no longer packaged, so I added them to the inputs. Also, I found
the config flag to use the shared ffmpeg library, so I added that in, and I
took out the depreciated config flag that was there before.

mplayer 1.2 will build with just the flag removed, but it seemed to me that we
didn't want to use the bundled ffmpeg so I tossed it and the two libdvds in.

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר