guix-devel

Re: State of dbus-update

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: State of dbus-update
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:20:20 -0400

address@hidden (宋文武) writes:
> after this fix, I merge master into dbus-update.
> Do you think it's time to merge back?

I think we should wait until we can fix the remaining problems.

> Sorry for all the trouble I made..

I don't think you've made any trouble.  On the contrary, I very much
appreciate the updates!

For what it's worth, I see no problem with doing several updates on a
branch and taking a few weeks to fix the resulting problems.  This is
very similar to what often happens on 'core-updates'.  Given the
limitations of our build farm, I see no better way to accomplish this
task.  Doing a full rebuild after each update would take far too long.

      Mark