guix-devel

Re: Funding the build farm

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Funding the build farm
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:55:56 +0100

We could opt for a more powerful VM perhaps? Ludo, what are we looking
for? cores, RAM and HDD space? Maybe an institute or one of the UUG's
could free up a machine? Does it matter where it sits? What ports
should be open? http and ssh? Is Cloud feasible? How much data gets
transferred these days?

For funding we could use any non-profit, really. As long as the books
are balanced :). Maybe one of the list members has a suggestion.

Pj.