guix-devel

Adding build status to the package list table

From: Roel Janssen
Subject: Adding build status to the package list table
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 13:50:13 +0100

Dear list,

The list of packages included in Guix [1] provides links to the build
status of each package in the details.  I would like to provide this
information in a column after "Package details", either as an icon or as
a count (e.g. 3/4 builds succeeded).  This provides a nicer overview for
the current status of the package.

The information is available in Hydra.  I read in this [2] ML thread
that Hydra can already output the information needed in JSON format.

I believe the impact will be fairly low, since all I plan on doing is
modify the website/www/packages.scm file in the artwork repository to
generate a fourth column on the table.

WDYT?

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen