guix-devel

Missing native-search-path for texlive

From: Alex Vong
Subject: Missing native-search-path for texlive
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:41:38 +0800

Hi,

Yesterday, I try to use compile some document with context, so I
install texlive in guix. However, when I run "context --version", I
get the following error:

mtxrun          | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

After doing some searching, I find out that the following works:

$ TEXMF=`guix build texlive-texmf` context --version

What should I add to native-search-path to set the TEXMF variable to
the output path?

Cheers,
Alex