guix-devel

gnunet-gtk

From: anonymiss
Subject: gnunet-gtk
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 08:05:30 -0500

Hi,

I hope this is the correct ML for this question.

I first setup GuixSD in qemu and then on dedicated hardware to test it.
When I installed GNUnet I found no gnunet-gtk available. In our experimental, currently still being tweaked, gentoo ebuild recipe we have a separate gnunet and gnunet-gtk (and also the (currently still) experimental features like voicecall etc).
I wonder if somebody is working on gnunet-gtk or if this is a package I could get involved with in GuixSD packaging?

--anonymiss
Email is public and violates our right for secrecy of correspondence.
Talk to me in private:
http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/anonymiss/
irc://loupsycedyglgamf.onion:67/anonymiss
https://psyced.org:34443/anonymiss/

If you want Email like communication which respects
your privacy and rights and is secure without requiring you to
learn complicated tools, use bitmessage:
(public) bitmessage: BM-2cSj8qEigE3CMaLU3CwPZf7T3LvzvnttsC

my vcard (sort of): http://krosos.sdf.org