guix-devel

[v2 0/3] Lua shared library patch round-up

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: [v2 0/3] Lua shared library patch round-up
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 01:57:13 -0500

These are "refreshed" versions of the unmerged Lua shared library
patches from the series I submitted in November.

As requested, I have moved the explanation of patch 1/3 from the commit
message into a code comment. [0]

Patch 2/3 is the same except that it integrates the code comment added
in 1/3.

Patch 3/3 is the same as before.

The patches have been rebased and built on current git master.

[0]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-11/msg00222.html

Leo Famulari (3):
  gnu: lua-5.2: Rewrite make flags.
  gnu: lua-5.2: Use make-flags and modify-phases.
  gnu: lua-5.1: Build with dynamic library support and a dynamic
    library.

 gnu/packages/lua.scm                       | 43 +++++++++++++++---------
 gnu/packages/patches/lua51-liblua-so.patch | 53 +++++++++++++++++++-----------

2.6.2