guix-devel

Re: Many perl package failures on core-updates

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Many perl package failures on core-updates
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:41:12 +0100

Hello,

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 09:44:37PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> I don’t really qualify as familiar with Perl ;-), but I’ve fixed some
> (all?) of these in commit bb8afbf.

there are still quite a few left, see
   http://hydra.gnu.org/eval/108793?full=1&compare=master#tabs-now-fail

Also, there are masses of failures for ghc packages and some for python
packages.

I am looking at the failure of doxygen; it should be resolved by switching
to a newer version that is compatible with flex-2.6.

Another show-stopper is qt-5, with an error message related to webkit.

Andreas