guix-devel

Notifying package authors

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Notifying package authors
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:21:26 +0100

It would be good if we made it a point to notify package authors about
GNU Guix inclusion, and ideally have them put it on their website. I
have done this now for the ldc compiler and ruby-nokogiri. E.g.

https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/41sz2i/ldc_is_now_part_of_gnu_guix/

Now GNU Guix is becoming an ever greater system, I think it important
that people realise they can use GNU Guix. Especially with packages
that are notoriously hard to use on other systems (such as ldc and
nokogiri).

Pj.