guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2016 slides

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2016 slides
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 16:47:07 +0100

Hi Alex,

> And my slides from the FOSDEM devroom (for my Guile Config
> presentation), for anyone interested (copying in Guile User as it isn't
> Guix related…):
>
> http://alex.pompo.co/presentations/fosdem-16-conf.html

These are great — and I hope I can use guile-config. I tend to write
quick commandline tools which sometimes begin to grow wild. Elegant
commandline parsing is still one of the things with which I had problems
in Guile, and I hope that guile-config can fix that. It already shows
what can be gained in expressivity by macros.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein