guix-devel

Re: Gtk+ themes

From: Fabian Harfert
Subject: Re: Gtk+ themes
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 17:20:49 +0100

Hi!

> GTK_DATA_PREFIX is not a search path, so it’s expected that only one
> directory can be specified.  Is this a problem?

I don't know, I've sent a patch adding it to the /etc/profile file, as
Mark (Weaver) suggested first. But this affects only the user profile
and not the system profile, so far I understand it. But for example the
GStreamer plugins path environment variable is also defined there.

While I've understood the main aspects and principals of Guix as a
package manager, that's not the case for the services and the system
distribution. The reason might be (and is) that I'm not running it for
now.

Fabian.