guix-devel

btrfs-progs: [trivial] licence correction

From: tobias . geerinckx . rice
Subject: btrfs-progs: [trivial] licence correction
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 02:47:43 +0100

Hullo,

It was pointed out to me that the current licence (‘gpl2+’) for
btrfs-progs is just wrong and should be ‘gpl2’ instead.

I must have opened one of the few gpl2+-licenced files in the tarball
by sheer bad luck. Here is a patch to set things right.

Kind regards,

T G-R

(I struggled to write a ‘GNU-style’ commit message for something so
trivial and probably went overboard. This can be fixed in a later
patch series.)