guix-devel

RE: Making the case for GNU Guix ... advice sought

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: RE: Making the case for GNU Guix ... advice sought
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:55:06 +0000

> Cook, Malcolm <address@hidden> writes:
 >
 > > Hi Ricardo,
 > >
 > > Great specifics.  If you can help me solve a few of my remaining
 > > questions, in-line below, I'd be much obliged....
 >
 > Hi Malcolm,
 >
 > I see that others have already replied to some of your questions.  Are
 > there any other things that you’d like us to clarify?
[Cook, Malcolm]

No - but thanks for reaching out - I'm sure I will have more questions as I
slowly advance.

Insofar as my "MakingTheCase" document, I have finished it to my current
satisfaction and have used it internally to communicate my perceived value of
moving forward with GUIX.

https://github.com/malcook/sce/blob/master/MakingTheCase.org

Again, thank everyone for your helps.  If the Guix project wanted to
incorporate this document with whatever improvements, I'd be happy to
contribute.... just say the word....

Cheers,

Malcolm