guix-devel

Re: Server for Guix Hydra/Slave ?

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: Server for Guix Hydra/Slave ?
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 18:42:11 +0100

> Andreas Enge <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> On the other hand, an additional mirror cache could always be useful;
>> with mirror.guixsd.org, we are experimenting right now, so I do not know
>> whether an additional mirror will make a big difference or not.
>
> If you want to try this, just run nginx with the configuration that is
> available at:
>

> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/nginx/mirror.conf

Okay, thanks.
The obvious part from a quick look at the config is, to change
server_name to make it addressable at for example
mirror.libertad.pw, the rest will just be redirected at
hydra.gnu.org
(not much practical experience with reverse proxies here).

So mirror.gnu.org is not like rsync, but more like webcache
servers.

--
ng
irc://loupsycedyglgamf.onion:67/~NiAsterisk