guix-devel

Mupdf

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Mupdf
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 10:08:55 +0100

Hello,

I just updated mupdf to the latest version 1.8 and streamlined the package
recipe at the same occasion. As a result, the binary is now called "mupdf-x11"
instead of "mupdf"; previously the makefile was patched to change the name.
As we usually follow upstream (for instance, we keep the "soffice" binary
instead of calling it "libreoffice"), I think this is in line with our policy
and did not port that part of the patch.

Andreas