guix-devel

Re: [REQ/DISCUSSION] patch managing system

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: [REQ/DISCUSSION] patch managing system
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 21:44:47 -0700

While we're talking about patches, I'm curious: how are other people
managing the patches?  In particular, what does the workflow look like
for people who are committing?  Do you manually download the patch (or
patches) to a temporary folder, view it/them, and if you like what you
see, commit it with "git am" to a local repo, then push to origin?

I ask because when I see a patch on the email list, there seems to be a
bit of manual work involved in actually committing it into a local repo.

--
Chris