guix-devel

Re: GSOC 2016 Application

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: GSOC 2016 Application
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:01:17 -0700

address@hidden writes:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Dylan, and I am a Swarthmore College student interested in
> working with Guix this summer! Attached is my proposal to help develop
> an installation wizard for GuixSD. Please let me know if there are any
> questions or comments.
>
> I am also interested in applying to work on 8sync/adding an extensible
> event loop to GNU Shepard. I will add that proposal soon!
>
> Best,
> Dylan

It went through.  Thanks for the proposal!

I don't think there's time for feedback that can be meaningfully
incorporated, but it looks good and I don't have much to say anyway.

(As some extra context, sapienTech was a GSoC student for MediaGoblin
last year, and built an Android application using Kivy which integrates
with MediaGoblin, and did a great job there.)

 - Chris